Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DVF Pre Fall 2010



Although I am still wrapping my head around the trends for Spring/Summer 2010, I couldn't help but post a little something from Diane von Furstenberg's Pre-Fall collection. Usually, I am not a DVF fan, especially when referring to her SS10 collection (I will say it was well executed, but the raver, rubber neon bracelets combined with the neon basket weaving is not my cup of tea).



But, I've had a change of heart in the last ten minutes while glancing through her pre-fall line. I am absolutely in love with look 1 from the collection - an oversized, argyle wool jacket? Yes please. The sequin dress underneath is stunning as welll. Some other favorites are below too - loving the mixing and matching of prints (similar to what we've seen for spring, but now in darker shades), fur detailing and oversized frocks. I am already so excited for fall collections <3xo













No comments:

Post a Comment