Friday, February 19, 2010

Give me a Wedgie

Well, not a wedgie that you would associate with your a-hole siblings wanting to give you a hard time, or the adorable undies you decided to buy but immediately regretted your choice after the first wear. I am talking about beautiful, beautiful shoes. I'm not sure what has been going on with me over the last couple of weeks, but I definitely have a sick shoe obsession that I can't seem to get over, especially when it comes to Wedges. Here are my favorite picks of the moment, most from Jeffery Campell who I think is safe to say has a love/hate relationship with every shoe lover.
DV by Dolce Vita, nordstrom.com



Unique for TopShop, topshop.com


Jeffery Campell, needsupply.com



Jeffery Campell, needsupply.com

Jeffery Campell, needsupply.com




No comments:

Post a Comment